unauthorised set-up blog by DBCKUN
note: this event occured on BRUNEI NIGHT 2008 (8th March)

ARRIVAL OF THE CURSED ONES

Sunday 16 March 2008

CURSESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, actually its a Bruneian play by Imperial College Union Bruneian Society (ICUBS) on BRUNEI NIGHT 2008

TO be exact, I am impressed by the play and seeing that no blog was set up, so I decided to make one, in honour for their play. (FYI: i assumed there is no blog/site about it, after i did a quick GOOGLE search. All i got is MENTIONS from other blogs)

I am actually not involved in the play, BUT i am their LAST MINUTE USHER/TICKET COLLECTOR, so some of you might recognized me, wearing the brown hoodie, collecting your tickets and wishing you "enjoy the play"

SO, purpose of blog:
1) try to tell ya about the play
2) gather and share the pics/videos from the ones i got and from the others
3) WILL ADD LATER (bloggers block) XD


PS: My MAIN BLOG is http://dbckun.blogspot.com come and visit when you're bored. My blog is about anything, as per following the blog title: DBCKUN:ANYTHING GOES

No comments: